Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

The Accident

I was only 6 when it all happened.


So let me start off my life's story. As most people's life was, or is, mine was ordinary. I had lovely parents,
i had a cute dog and a big brother, they were the best family a little sister could ever ask for. But you see I
mostly used the word HAD so all of this, i use to have.
A few days before my 6th birthday my mum told me, “On your birthday, me, your dad,
your brother, charlie, and you will be going to a very special place.'' (charlie is the dog) So when my
birthday came up I was so excited for the special place my mum was talking about, I wore a white dress
and had the doll my mum and dad gave me. When we were ready to go I hop in my seat and my brother
was beside me. My brother was only 7 years older than me, he would always be by my side when my
parents weren't around. He was an overprotective brother, yes, but he was my brother and he was the best.
When we got to the special place, i was speechless, it was like paradise. There were beautiful green trees,
there were flowers everywhere. There was also a little mini work space for my dad. My dad was like
a scientist, well i didn’t know what he was (he was a HUMAN), he just mixed scientist thingy together.
He didn’t want to miss my birthday so he got people to put a little, mini, science ... house next to where
we were sitting ;-; .


I was having a great time, eating, playing, climbing the tree and chasing my dog but my dad was
in that house thing again. I wanted to ask him something, so I knocked on the door and he didn’t reply,
then I went in. So when I went in I saw a lot of science things but i couldn’t see my dad. I got bored
waiting for him so I was nosy and grabbed one of the cups that had purple liquid in it. When I was
looking at it i heard a banging noise like something dropped on the floor. I jumped with fright and the
purple liquid tipped on me, some of it got in my mouth but I didn’t notice until I tasted it. When I finally
tasted it I was trying to spit it out but it already went down my throat. I never knew what it would do to
me so I didn’t think it would matter. A few minutes later the purple liquid that was on me, was gone.
I didn’t clean it off me, or anything, it was like my skin soaked it up, or something.


While I was looking at my clothes amazed and shocked, my dad walked in the room with boxes in his
hands, covering his face. When I saw him walking through, I quickly hid behind one of the benches.
When he put down the boxes he found the bottle, empty, with some of the purple liquid on the ground. 
He picked up the bottle, putting his hand on his head, and said “How is it gone?
How did it get on the floor?”. He seemed worried for a second. When he exited the room


I am not yet finished.

I’ll try to finish it later.
But I did get to finish some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about