Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

A long walk to water - section 1





1. He was from the Dinka tribe and he
    was only 10 when he went to school, in 1985.
2. No, it is nothing like my own.







1. - Where is my family,
    - Where am i going and
    - When will i see them again.
2. I would be scared, I would miss my family
    and I wouldn't survive on my own.







1. She wakes up really early and gets sent on a 8 hour
    walk to fetch water for her family.
2. I would get to tired and i might drop the water.






1. Because in the Dinka Tribe everyone has a V on there forehead
2. Because, i know who is who.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about