Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

The Rocket Challenge-2019 MNL

On the 20th of June we were testing our rockets and at the same time I guess we were doing a challenge as well.

We were all in small groups, and when we had our turn, it was really fun (And I was inpatient). Some of our  parachute failed, one of them worked (What a surprise), some of our rockets went barely that far, and obviously there was ONE rocket that went far. 

And everyone's rocket was a success (in their own way). For my group's rocket, we are going to modify it for our final launch by making the fins smaller and removing our parachute. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. My name is Malcolm and i'm from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I was looking at this and it was nice so here's some things I said

    My favourite part was when the rocket blasted off and went crazy into the sky then fell flat into the ground in a spiral

    This reminds me of when I made this at home but with coke and mentos but I completely failed at doing it.It didn’t even blast off it just sat there but exploded

    I want to know how you made it so I can try it sometime it would be really fun if it actual work for me

    All together this was a cool project you did with your friends even though the video was a couple seconds long I enjoyed it.

    Also please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Malcolm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about